Author Topic: Teacarina  (Read 9508 times)

TheZelda

• Thanks Recieved: 93
Re: Teacarina
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 07:44:14 PM »
Zeratul, you assumption was correct. You can also over-blow to achieve C#.

TheZelda

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 05:04:46 PM »
The Teacarina is now available with a seasonal motif: http://stlocarina.com/teacarina.html

tikka

• STL Ocarina Noob
  • Thanks Recieved: 0
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 12:31:31 PM »
so i bought the blueish one i love it though finding tabbs for the four hole is a bit of a pain ugh. the color was very similar to the one pictured for sale

TheZelda

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2014, 02:24:58 PM »
That pink font is awfully hard to read. :o You can use tabs for a 6 hoe as long as they don't use thumbholes.

JollyHoliday

• Practice Makes Perfect
  • I love bears!
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 09:37:11 AM »
I would love to buy a set of these! I drink tea all the time so this would be perfect :) It'd be kind of fun to teach my friends how to play pendant ocarinas and then have a tea party with a little music session afterwards xD
I kind of wish the seasonal ones also came in a set like the standard colors do. Those ones are so gorgeous!
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." --Willy Wonka (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)

TheZelda

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 03:28:04 PM »
You are able to! Just make sure leave a note in the "comment" section when you order.

JollyHoliday

• Practice Makes Perfect
  • I love bears!
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 08:00:22 PM »
You are able to! Just make sure leave a note in the "comment" section when you order.
Thank you for saying that! I didn't know I was able to do that :D If/when I get the money to order them, I'll definitely order a seasonal set. The paintings on them are stunning. Thank you!
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." --Willy Wonka (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)