Author Topic: Sleeping Sun -Nightwish 12 Hole  (Read 1755 times)

JKreutzer1

• STL Ocarina Dabbler
  • Thanks Recieved: 5
  • OOOOOHHHHH! THANK YOU! - Beedle
Sleeping Sun -Nightwish 12 Hole
« on: November 10, 2013, 06:37:36 PM »
For those who don't know, Nightwish is a Norwegian operatic metal band who sing a lot of beautiful songs. I had seen tabs for a few of their other songs and thought that this would be an awesome addition. I highly recommend finding this song on YouTube if you don't know it already.

"Can I ask... a question? What makes you happy? I wonder... what makes you happy... does it make... others happy, too?" -Child on the Moon

"Those who do not know the danger of wielding power will, before long, be ruled by it...Never forget that." -Lanayru

JSR

• STL Ocarina Fan
  • Thanks Recieved: 18
Re: Sleeping Sun -Nightwish 12 Hole
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 12:51:30 AM »
I can't see the tab. Is it on my end or something I can do to fix it?

JKreutzer1

• STL Ocarina Dabbler
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 02:51:35 PM »
Sorry about that. Apparently my upload method is flawed as this is the second time this has happened. How do I directly upload a PDF? Try this for now and let me know if it works.

"Can I ask... a question? What makes you happy? I wonder... what makes you happy... does it make... others happy, too?" -Child on the Moon

"Those who do not know the danger of wielding power will, before long, be ruled by it...Never forget that." -Lanayru

JSR

• STL Ocarina Fan
  • Thanks Recieved: 18
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 09:05:12 PM »
It works now. But so does the one you posted before. Maybe it was my internet. But thank you for reposting!

Oopsideisi

• STL Ocarina Noob
  • Thanks Recieved: 1
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 05:06:03 AM »
Nightwish is from Finland  ;)

JKreutzer1

• STL Ocarina Dabbler
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 04:50:53 PM »
Sorry, I have no idea how I screwed that up. Your right. I listen to a lot of European bands and probably just slipped up when I was posting this. Thanks for the correction. :)

Nerian

• STL Ocarina Noob
  • Thanks Recieved: 0
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 11:04:14 AM »
I cannot see any tabs on here. In fact going through a lot of the tabs on this 'completed list' either have images where the 3rd party hosting has been used up, or just don't have any images or tabs at all. It's quite frustrating really, I see a song listed I'd like to try to learn, and when I enter the thread, there's nothing to be had.