Author Topic: 6 Hole Legend of Zelda Potion Ocarina  (Read 8063 times)

zeldafan00

• STL Ocarina Noob
  • Thanks Recieved: 0
Re: 6 Hole Legend of Zelda Potion Ocarina
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 10:40:36 AM »
I got this ocarina and i just love playing it!!! It sounds great and the 3 hole mouthpiece (sorry if that term is incorrect, i play trumpet so....) works just fine. You cant tell the difference between a normal one and this one.

TheZelda

• Thanks Recieved: 93
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 06:46:20 PM »
Whoa... Those are some CRAZY colours...

Sarah

• Staff
  • Thanks Recieved: 4
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 02:59:58 PM »
Glad you like the new Potion Ocarina! We were pretty excited about it ourselves....

Wolfskindred

• STL Ocarina Dabbler
    • Amazon.com: Kathy Anne Pippig
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 02:25:45 PM »
 ;D I just got the red STL 6 Hole Legend of Zelda Potion Ocarina. The 6 Hole Legend of Zelda Potion Ocarina goes from C5 to E6. It has a mellow voice and is not what I'd consider a "loud" ocarina. It is easy to play and a pleasure to hold. It is an attractive size and smaller than you'd expect, considering the nice full sound of the notes. The 6 Hole Legend of Zelda Potion Ocarina looks great, whether you are wearing it or admiring it as it graces your fireplace mantle or end table. It sounds wonderful and the three holes at the top are just as easy to blow into as a regular ocarina mouthpiece. When looking at the pictures, I have to admit, I wondered if the top was made of cork, as it really looks like a cork stopper - but, alas, it is ceramic, but it sure would fool you. I really love it and would recommend it to anyone who likes the pendant ocarinas - or if you are just into having a really cool looking and sounding ocarina.
"The spirit of the Earth in the notes of the flute
the song speaks for my soul, when my voice is mute." --K. Pippig

megorium

• STL Ocarina Noob
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 06:19:48 AM »
Just bought the blue one today! It's my very first ocarina, so I'm pretty excited! :3

JollyHoliday

• Practice Makes Perfect
  • I love bears!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2014, 09:37:56 AM »
I just bought the red one on Saturday! I'm still waiting for it to come in, but STL's shipping is usually quick. I can't wait to play it!!
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." --Willy Wonka (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)