Author Topic: Bass Purple Clay Triple Ocarina  (Read 10503 times)

Seishou

• Ocarinist
  • Thanks Recieved: 13
Re: Bass Purple Clay Triple Ocarina
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 08:38:35 PM »
I've got it, it's range is amazing really. I still haven't mastered the fingerings yet.

Hmm, wonder if someone could do a Pro and Con of the Max Range Triple Bass to this Purple Clay Triple Bass. I know I haven't mastered the Tenor one I have yet, but I'm finding songs I really like are just going beyond what my Tenor can do. So to satisfy my urge to expand my collection and having a softer toned ocarina that and to add is multi-chambered (Which I know eventually I see myself going for that) I'm trying to make a buy that I'll be confident about later on.

Oh, also things that just annoy me with reviews. When they are stating finger sizes, what the heck am I suppose to derive from freaking relative terms like small fingers to medium fingers... If it was more explained using something measureable, and not a refference to the ocarina would be nice. Like say from Thumb to Pinky at furthest comfortable stretch if it is 255mm is that small? medium? I'm sure it isn't large since I know people with longer fingers and they are 400mm+.

Partly why I don't like doctors either, questions like "Do you eat a lot of sugars?". I don't know the point of reference for this since about 90% of processed foods use sugar as a cooking agent/preservative/flavor/etc.... It pretty much makes that question silly without something to give reference to such a relative statement.

zombiefewd1

• STL's #1 FAN
  • Thanks Recieved: 16
  • Con-busker
    • My Youtube.
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 03:19:15 AM »
I don't have the purple clay triple bass so I can't really compare the two. :/ From what I've heard of the purple clay triple bass it's pretty amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjI2LJCafAs

buntekuh

• STL Ocarina Noob
  • Thanks Recieved: 0
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2013, 03:01:24 AM »
What always astounds me is how incredible this sweety sounds. The sound is low, sonours and full. It may be expensive but the sound just blows me away each time I hear it.

carboncopymusic

• STL Ocarina Guru
  • Thanks Recieved: 132
  • I love lamp.
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2013, 09:34:29 AM »
What always astounds me is how incredible this sweety sounds. The sound is low, sonours and full. It may be expensive but the sound just blows me away each time I hear it.

I completely agree.  The PC Triple Bass is probably my favorite ocarina to listen to.  It has such an amazingly expressive tone.  Videos don't seem to fully capture it.  It really is quite astounding.

TheZelda

• Thanks Recieved: 93
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2013, 04:34:06 PM »
Since this topic has seen some attention:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
On another note, this ocarina does not appear to have sub-holes, correct?

carboncopymusic

• STL Ocarina Guru
  • Thanks Recieved: 132
  • I love lamp.
    • Youtube
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2013, 04:39:16 PM »
That's right, it doesn't have subholes.