Author Topic: Max Range Pendant  (Read 3356 times)

carboncopymusic

• STL Ocarina Guru
  • Thanks Recieved: 132
  • I love lamp.
    • Youtube
Max Range Pendant
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:59:44 AM »
Max Range Pendant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3bZivz3E2s

This brand new pendant ocarina is the latest addition to our Ocarevolution line.
If you enjoy playing a pendant ocarina more than a 12 hole ocarina, then this is the ocarina for you.

Unlike a regular pendant ocarina, this "MaxRange" ocarina can play as many notes as a 12-hole ocarina (A4 to F6).
 It is also fully chromatic. This ocarina is about 5 inches long, accurately tuned in the key of C Major

We have included an detailed fingering chart, as well as a protective bag, a Zelda Songbook,
and Folksong for Ocarina Volume One with this ocarina.
 If you would like to have other songbooks instead, please let us know.
We'll be happy to switch them for you.

PURCHASE LINKS
Green/Blue
White

gears

• STL Ocarina Fan
  • Thanks Recieved: 7
Re: Max Range Pendasnt
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 08:05:37 PM »
This is one of the best buys that STL offers. It costs less than any of the 12 hole ocs, but delivers just as much. and is very comfortable also. Of course, it is not a lateral  instrument, it is based on the 6 hole oc with a great deal of refinements. Take a little time to learn it and you will love it. Snakeheads rule.
Music is magic. It can make the bitterest adversaries tap their toe to the same tune.

Phobos

• Ocarinist
  • Thanks Recieved: 17
Re: Max Range Pendasnt
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 09:14:07 PM »
hmm, something to consider.

wojchd

• Ocarina Player
  • Thanks Recieved: 1
Re: Max Range Pendant
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 06:52:13 AM »
I've never really been a fan of pendant ocarinas... But this one looks really nice and I'm debating weather or not to buy this or the pendant double ocarina.

carboncopymusic

• STL Ocarina Guru
  • Thanks Recieved: 132
  • I love lamp.
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »
My wife, Cris (ocarinadiva), prefers the Max Range over the compact double.  The fingering for each chamber is an octave apart and it makes playing a high part and a low part very intuitive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pehpxv1Qvw0

Wolfskindred

• STL Ocarina Dabbler
  • Thanks Recieved: 0
    • Amazon.com: Kathy Anne Pippig
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 01:59:35 PM »
I like the pendant style ocarinas and the inline or transverse ocarinas. I just ordered a (back-up) or second one of these Maximum Pendant Ocarinas - I will have one in each of the two color variations. It is a wonderful ocarina, surprisingly easy to play, beautiful tonal voice. The fingering is quite comfortable, the design and weight of the ocarina is fantastic. The neck strap is placed so the ocarina is in a good position for immediate playing - other neck strap positions require the player to twist or turn or flip the ocarina - not so with this one. The only thing I had to overcome was the breath control for the two highest notes. You must be precise or you will get a squeak. That said, this is the case with other nice ocarinas, too, and it is easily dealt with once you apply the proper breath control. Embellishments on this pendant ocarina, for me, come much more easily than they do on the inline or transverse ocarinas. This ocarina is a pleasure to play and to wear.
"The spirit of the Earth in the notes of the flute
the song speaks for my soul, when my voice is mute." --K. Pippig