Author Topic: Looking for someone who can write ocarina tabs for me, totally up for trading.  (Read 941 times)

scoofie

• STL Ocarina Noob
  • Thanks Recieved: 0
I have a 6 hole ocarina (which I know is limited in notes) and would love to be able to play some of my favorite songs. But I'm having a hard time finding people online who are good at writing tabs by ear, and are active online. I'd totally be up for trading someone for tabs. If they're good and can write tabs for specific songs. What I've got to offer for a trade would be crafts. I sew plushies, cross stitch, macrame stones, and make various things with clay. If your interested or know someone online who is talented and might be interested please let me know. I just really wanna be able to play some of the songs I love. I really enjoy playing the ocarina but am really terrible at playing by ear. I'm not the most naturally gifted with music.

oops i double posted, so did not mean to. i wasnt sure if that last post went through last night. was having issues. and didnt check before i posted again. sorry.

Pickle

• STL Ocarina Guru
  • Thanks Recieved: 187
Hello, welcome to the forum!

Whenever you want a tab made, just create a new topic in the 6 hole tab request section: http://www.ocarinaforum.com/index.php?board=47.0.
Make sure to include the name of the song you want tabbed and a youtube link, as well as any other information you think might be helpful. People here tend to be pretty kind, so no payment is needed. A simple thank you is more than enough.

Also check out the 6 hole tab section if you haven't already.  http://www.ocarinaforum.com/index.php?board=41.0

scoofie

• STL Ocarina Noob
thanks. i have looked around. and i know some people make tabs on request. im just offering to trade because i know it can be time consuming and there are multiple songs id really like.

deiphobe

• STL Ocarina Fan
  • Thanks Recieved: 12
  • Ocarina>dissertation
Also, there's a request section for different types of ocarinas. Pickle sent you the 6-hole requests section, but note that there are others. I take requests for 12-hole tabs whenever I like the song enough and have time to do it. Welcome, and I hope you find what you are looking for here! :)

Edit: My apologies, I seem to be blind this evening, and completely missed that you specified that you were looking for 6-hole tabs!

Maddocious

• STL Ocarina Noob
I get on every day or two to see if there are any new 12 hole tabs worth seeing. If you aren't getting fast enough results in the Requests, you could shoot me a message, and I can take a look for you. :)