I think some people out there already know this, but here is another way to post a tab on the forum, if you cannot get to an image site or do not want to create an account.
(1) Make tab in fingering composer.
(2) Copy past tab onto your post. You will see letters instead of pictures, that's just what happens. It also helps to tell people which composer you used, because they each use different letters.
(3) include a link to the STL fingering composer, which is at http://stlocarina.com/fico.html
So the people just copy past the letters into the composer and Boom, tab.
If you want to print tab you find this way, then do this:
(1) Have your internet open to the window that the tab is on
(2) hit ctrl and printscreen. Printscreen is to the right of F12 on most computers
(3) Paste into windows paint, photoshop, etc. Most image editing programs will work.
(4) Crop the page if you want, and print away. You can also copy past the images into word processing software if you want to print more than one at a time
Hope this helps you guys